Suyash Rai is a researcher at the National Institute for Public Finance and Policy.
On this blog:
- What does the tax data tell us about the state of the economy?, 16 January 2017.
- The Demonetisation Decision: Event, Impact, Narrative and Meaning, 2 December 2016.
- Questions of law in demonetisation, 18 November 2016.
- Trumping black money, 16 November 2016.
- Does the role of the Rajya Sabha in the legislative process require reform?, 12 January 2016.
- Going from strong as in scary to strong as in capable, 25 February 2015.
- Rethinking the policy framework in coal, 27 October 2014.
- RBI vs. Uber, continued, 18 September 2014.
- A dramatic cost reduction for KYC using the e-KYC API of UIDAI, 14 September 2014.
- Shutting down Uber in India was unwise, 24 August 2014.
- Difficulties with Special Guidance and General Guidance in the IFC, 11 February 2014.
- Taking a stand on the equity risk premium in India, 17 July 2013.
- Identifying each individual in financial firms that performs customer-facing functions, 8 June 2013.
- Regulatory strategy for savings/investment schemes, that would address ponzi schemes, 30 April 2013.
- Correctly defining the scope of financial regulation so as to block ponzi schemes, 30 April 2013.
- RBI vision document on payments: An evaluation, 5 July 2012.