Google started maintaining data about blogs from May 2009 onwards. In this data, I find the most read posts were:
- The Right to Education Act: A critique, by Parth Shah
- What in the world is happening to the rupee?
- The rupee: Frequently asked questions
- When and where do great feats of architecture come about?
- Guide to the Eurozone crisis, by Percy Mistry
- The US sells chopsticks to China, by Jim Hanson
- Household financial choice of the hapless households of India
- Don't like the SKS valuation? Compete, don't complain, by Bindu Ananth and Nachiket Mor.