Pratik Datta is a researcher at the National Institute for Public Finance and Policy.
On this blog:
- Transforming the operational efficiency of tribunals and courts , 8 February 2016.
- Evaluating recent attempts at improving the legislative process at RBI, 8 January 2016.
- Drafting hall of shame #1: Criminal sanctions for a new concept of exchange control violations, 11 December 2015.
- How to make courts work?, 22 February 2015.
- Good sense on Docomo vs. the rule of law, 19 January 2015.
- Reducing the cost of doing business in India: One example (ADR/GDR regulations), 19 November 2014.
- SAT's order about NSE's actions after the Emkay crash, 3 September 2014.
- The curious case of the MCA: A live example that illuminates the Rajan critique of FSLRC, 24 June 2014.
- Fixing the Indian capital controls against DR issuance by Indian firms, 15 May 2014.
- Concerns about the Supreme Court on BCCI, 2 May 2014.
- Difficulties with Special Guidance and General Guidance in the IFC, 11 February 2014.
- Sunshine in the court room, 4 April 2013.
- The genesis of India's 'basic structure' doctrine, 23 April 2012.
- Solving the problem of black money in real estate, 5 May 2011.
- Reliance ADAG consent order, 18 February 2011.
- Transactions between banks in bad assets: An interesting legal drama, 7 October 2010.