- Taxi companies in Bombay: an episode in India's urban transportation
- What does it mean when a million people apply for a thousand jobs?
- The joys of central planning
- Implications of ETF on the Hang Seng index that's traded in India
- How efficient is the traditional Indian family-run business?
- New sources of financing for microfinance assets by Nachiket Mor.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
To the anonymous participants of great discussions
In recent months, the discussions that have sprung up around some of the posts on this blog have been quite interesting: