- Protectionism by India, as seen at Global Trade Alert.
- The Unrelenting Pressure of Protectionism: The Global Trade Alert's Third Report by Simon J. Evenett, on voxEU yesterday.
- Praveen Kumar Singh has an article in Indian Express, via yahoo about an egregious piece of protectionism that's proposed by the Indian government: banning foreign shipping companies from carrying intra-India traffic.
- Jean-Pierre Chauffour on voxEU.
- Charu Sudan Kasturi in the Telegraph on fears of heads of universities in India.
- Ashok Desai in Business World, which led me on to Manufacturing protection in India since independence by Garry Pursell, Nalin Kishor and Kanupriya Gupta.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Getting to a liberal trade regime
I wrote two columns on trade liberalisation in Financial Express: