- Editorials in Financial Express and Indian Express in response to Dr. Subbarao's recent major speech about the role and function of RBI.
And here is another interesting speech by Dennis Lockhart of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- On voxEU, Tao Sun and Xiaojing Zhang talk about China's deepening de facto openness and its consequences for policy.
- In parallel with the slow Indian policy evolution towards Indian Depository Receipts (IDRs), Kathrin Hille has a story about China moving towards having foreign listings, which are a critical building block of Shanghai as an International Financial Centre.
- Discussion papers from the 13th Finance Commission
- A nice article in The Economist on CAPTCHAs.
- The wonderful new world of air power: UAVs. Makes you want to take a break from the dull world of economic reform and sit down and make one.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
at 10:45 AM