- Ila Patnaik on the claims that the world now has something to learn from RBI on how to do financial regulation.
- Jason Zweig in Wall Street Journal on data mining bias. I always find it amusing that to the computer software industry, `data mining' is not a loaded phrase.
- Footage about Bombay of 1932.
- Watch Gautam Bhardwaj and Lant Pritchett on Ila Patnaik's TV show.
- A. Seshan in Hindu Business Line on RBI's conflicts of interest.
- Monika Halan in Mint on inflation indexed bonds.
- In Financial Express, Bibek Debroy and M. R. Madhavan look back at the achievements of the first 100 days of the UPA-II.
- Anatole Kaletsky in The Times on calls to downsize finance in the UK.
- Swapan Dasgupta in The Telegraph on the consequences of the BJP ceding the middle ground.
- PIL against the statue in the ocean.
- Jeff Hammer in Financial Express, on fundamental problems of health care in the US and in India.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
at 12:17 a.m.