Interesting things in the papers today:
- An editorial in Financial Express on the rupee and the dollar.
- Trade slowdown in China by Keith Bradsher in New York Times.
- Democracy and free markets: Precious possessions of the country by Dhiraj Nayyar in Financial Express.
- Business Standard lists 35 people who influence India. Correction: I don't work for a newspaper.
- Avinash Persaud in Financial Express on ponzi schemes.
- A gloomy reading of Indian politics by T. K. Arun in Economic Times.
- Bombay & dreams both sorely missed by Anurag Kashyap in Indian Express.