We get back to our regularly scheduled financial crisis.
|S&P 500 returns||-2.93%|
|Nikkei 225 (9:31 AM IST)||+0.81|
|US Financials index||-2.07%|
|ICICI Bank ADR||+0.36%|
|Call rate on 4th||6.0995|
|Currency futures (9:31 AM IST)||49.91|
- Ila Patnaik on the role of FIIs in the equity market.
- John Cassidy in The New Yorker on Ben Bernanke.
- The SEC seems to be uninterested in obtaining deeper change with credit rating agencies.
- Martin Feldstein and Barry Eichengreen on the challenges before the Euro.
- Richard Lambert on the role of the media.