- Uncertainty shifts to China, by Brad DeLong.
- A full blown collapse of the dollar? in The Economist.
- Linkages between the US and India, by Ila Patnaik.
- The woes of the dollar, in The Economist.
- The world does not shake China, in The Economist.
- Wake up to the dangers of a deepening crisis, by Larry Summers in FT.
- Is the US in the throes of a sudden stop? by Brad Setser.
Friday, November 30, 2007
The wheels of global general equilibrium adjustment are in motion
Ila Patnaik has an article in Financial Express today on the global rebalancing that's underway. It's a very interesting time in international economics. On this subject, also see: